We are continuing to work with leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals in the community and are ready to support your daily operations during this time as well. There are a myriad of ways we are able to help today, as our new world, both personal and professional, continues to change and new challenges develop every day.
Here are some of the things our team can assist with:
- Support temporary set ups;
- Implement temporary measures;
- Liaise with families;
- Source housing and supplies for displaced visitors;
- General assistance with the execution of daily and evolving plans that require quick and smart responses;
- Staff your top-level executive or manager so they can staff the ongoing and incoming demands.
- Coordinate temporary systems;
- Distribute supplies for new health guidelines;
- Assist in implanting new health guidelines for sanitizing, disinfecting, and handling the operations and the products.
- We can staff your managers so they can staff the warp speed demands of your industry;
- Oversee delivery of materials;
- Assist with triage needs as they develop.
- Set up and support home-office work spaces;
- Provide support for people working remotely (grocery delivery, meds pick up, coordination of household services);
- Set up and host your online platforms from 5 to 500 attendees (Zoom, GoTo, or your preferred platform);
- Drop offs and pick-ups between remote workers and clients;
- Source materials that you didn’t know you needed.
One of our clients provide solutions for your inventory challenges. We can connect you to help you move stock that is:
- Stagnant because of the shutdown;
- Excess in general;
- Outdated in its branding;
- Overstocked and taking up space for next seasons items.
- Referrals to top notch commercial cleaning team;
- Oversight, scheduling and coordination of services.
I am happy to help you strategize the ways in which we can meet your needs in this ever-changing environment. Please reach out with questions and to let me know how you are doing.