Keep in mind, our personal concierge business is customizable for each and every client. You don’t need to be heading up an entire household downsize or large corporate event to call us. We’re here for all kinds of projects. If you have a project that you need assistance with or can’t find solutions on your own, you can get in touch with the team at Call Sheilah! We provide all aspects of project/task management, including, but not limited to:
- Coordination with outside vendors on your behalf (cleaning crews, repair people, home inspections, deliveries)
- Event detail/set up for small and not so small parties
- Holiday decoration (AND take down!)
- Downsizing (for general purposes and for greater goals: moving, safety, relocation of an accumulation of stuff)
- Vacation services (We help you get where you are going and we help you acclimate when you return. You can have our team pickup and restart your mail; restock the fridge and wine cellar; care for house plants; do general safety checks- HVAC, frozen pipe situations and other potential scares while you are away.)
- Organize and drop off items for donation
- Compassionate clean-out (We help families who are grieving- our team will tend to the overwhelming details while you tend to each other’s well being and comfort.)
- Packing and unpacking move logistics
- And More!
Our whole mission is to help minimize any stress or worry in your life, whether it stems from a lack of time for everyday errands, to what may feel like an insurmountable task that just needs some extra management. Using Call Sheilah! services, or buying a gift card for the over-extended person in your life, provides an opportunity to give yourself or the people you care about some of their precious time back.
We love what we do and we’re honored to be a trusted service provider for so many individuals, families and businesses in the area. Our services are for the big and small tasks in life, for every season and every project type. Join our already existing client list, and we can be your solutionist, too.