One Great Idea to Help You Help Yourself
Call Sheilah! got this idea while managing our own client caseload. It’s helped us keep our projects running smoothly and also ensured that our clients’ operation runs smoothly as well. We use this tip daily and it is super helpful.
Ritualize Your Work Day
Organization is not a one-and-done proposition. It is ongoing, which means keeping up with the influx of documents, files, projects and communications. To stay on track and get a jumpstart on your next day, allot 15 minutes at the end of each work day to update to-do lists, cross items off completed tasks, file completed projects, put in-progress items in their proper place, and add new items that have cropped up during the day. This makes for a clean, fresh, organized start when turning attention to the to-do list the following day.
Consider It Done!
Just recently, Call Sheilah! was asked to help a customer get better service from a vendor. She was paying far more for services than her neighbors and she needed an advocate to call the vendor. Call Sheilah! spent 45 minutes on the phone, helping to customize a package of services that would meet our client’s needs, and fall within her budget. We also coordinated the site visit so that the vendor could come and install the appropriate equipment to ensure the smooth delivery of those services.
The Holidays Are Rights Around the Corner
If you are anything like us here at Call Sheilah! when October rolls around, we start thinking about the holidays, which, of course, start with Halloween and ends with New Year's Eve.
Here are just a few things a personal concierge can do for you to help make your holidays stress-free:
- Shopping - including online shopping, Black Friday shopping, comparative pricing shopping, and more
- Choosing unique gifts for that hard-to-buy-for relative - we can research and find unique gifts from multiple sources
- Do the wrapping complete with gorgeous bows - Martha Stewart has nothing on Call Sheilah!
- Ship packages to friends and family - early enough so that they arrive in time for Hannukah (Dec. 6 - 14) or Christmas (Dec. 25) or your own personal deadline
- Address and mail cards for business or family - we can even help you write your Holiday Letter, Yearly Recap or your business recap for clients
- Address and mail party invitations, including evite, and on line party invitations
- Purchase and wrap corporate gifts
- Shop for the groceries for your Christmas Eve dinner, Hannukah latkes and New Year’s Eve Lobster Bisque
- Do bulk shopping - for those numerous parties you are hosting
- Assist with decorating - inside and out AND THEN, we will break down the decorations in a timely manner so your neighbors won't resent you into February
- Decorate the tree - with your cherished ornaments or new ones that we procure
- Create personalized gift baskets - for your friends, loved ones and clients
- Assist with party planning at the home or office - we have a great relationship with a local wine retailer
- Prepare your home for overnight guests - or find your guests suitable rooms at local hotels and inns
Say Happy Holidays with a Gift Coupon - purchase the Gift of Time for your loved ones from Call Sheilah! It's the perfect gift for anyone and everyone.
We all know life's many tasks can get overwhelming. At Call Sheilah! we believe that suffering because of them is truly optional. Let us help bring balance to your life.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.